Job's Commitment

Day 100: Job 25-28

Today is Day 100. Wow. Over one-fourth of my way through this project of reading through the Bible and contemplating the words through writing in one year. 100 days marks a momentous period for me, and I'm excited to be here at this day. I hope you have enjoyed the journey with me. Thanks for reading!

Once again, even though Job is bitter, is pained, and feels like justice has been denied him, he promises that he will never say anything wicked about the Lord. He will also never deny his innocence--he will stand by what he has said as long as he lives.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Kara

I am Kara Poe Alexander. I began this blog to read the Bible anew, with fresh eyes and an open mind. I hope to grow closer to God, to learn how these ancient stories are still relevant today, and to develop a spiritual discipline of Bible study.