Rambling Idiots

Day 182: Ezekiel 20-24

With all that is going on in our country today--a bad economy, a massive debate about healthcare for all, poverty, injustice, and on and on and on--I read Ezekiel with a mind towards God and all that he can do to save our country. God can solve all our problems. He will do so when he comes. All the stupidity, idiocy, and hatred will be gone and replaced with love. Come, Lord Jesus, please come soon and save us from all this. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of America thinking that they alone are your people. I'm tired of people not looking out for the poor, the orphans, and the widows. I'm tired of people equating Christianity with America and seeing the values of both as one and the same. Please, Lord, come soon. But if you don't, please show Christians how to live in this culture but to be different from it. Please, Lord. Please.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Kara

I am Kara Poe Alexander. I began this blog to read the Bible anew, with fresh eyes and an open mind. I hope to grow closer to God, to learn how these ancient stories are still relevant today, and to develop a spiritual discipline of Bible study.