Hard Day of Parenting

Day 129: Psalm 120-125

It's been a long day. Peyton is sick (he has a fever, he has a bad cough, and he just vomited all over the place), and Elizabeth is being difficult. Sometimes parenting can be so hard. I often wonder how to be the best parent I can, to teach my children how to do the right thing and how to become more like Jesus. I wish there was a manual on this stuff because it sure isn't easy. It's definitely the hardest thing I've ever done. With as important as this responsibility is and how one of God's commands was "to be fruitful and multiple," I'm surprised there isn't more in here on parenting. I sure could use some godly advice!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Kara

I am Kara Poe Alexander. I began this blog to read the Bible anew, with fresh eyes and an open mind. I hope to grow closer to God, to learn how these ancient stories are still relevant today, and to develop a spiritual discipline of Bible study.