God Is So Good

Day 125: Psalm 105-110

I am amazed with all the good that God does in this world. Literally, amazed. God does so much good for his people. He is constantly saving and redeeming us, taking us out of the pit and into a world of freedom. He brings hope to the hopeless, strength to the weak, and peace to the frightened. He is a wonderful God, an awesome God. There is no one like him. In Him, we can have hope, and He alone is the source of our salvation. I am so glad for God. I am so thankful for Him.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Kara

I am Kara Poe Alexander. I began this blog to read the Bible anew, with fresh eyes and an open mind. I hope to grow closer to God, to learn how these ancient stories are still relevant today, and to develop a spiritual discipline of Bible study.