Continuing On

Day 112: Psalm 36-39

Today is one of those days where I find blogging hard. I'm tired, and there is so much to be done. I've also read these chapters and can't find anything new, nothing I've not already said here. I guess I could repeat things I've already posted (repetition is good, I believe), but I really don't want to write something I've already written, especially about the psalms. So for tonight, suffice it to say that I've read these chapters, and I'm still continuing this journey. Have a good night.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Kara

I am Kara Poe Alexander. I began this blog to read the Bible anew, with fresh eyes and an open mind. I hope to grow closer to God, to learn how these ancient stories are still relevant today, and to develop a spiritual discipline of Bible study.