Haggai

Day 205: Haggai 1-2

I'm not too sure why the book of Haggai is in the Bible, mainly because I don't understand it and think that most of this information was given elsewhere. But then again, this is a prophecy, not a narrative story and not prayers and songs, like the other books that mention the rebuilding of the temple. Haggai's message was to build the temple and give the people a place to worship the Lord. The people get to work immediately building the temple.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Kara

I am Kara Poe Alexander. I began this blog to read the Bible anew, with fresh eyes and an open mind. I hope to grow closer to God, to learn how these ancient stories are still relevant today, and to develop a spiritual discipline of Bible study.