God's Presence

Day 158: Isaiah 46-49

It's amazing how God works in the lives of people. I am so thankful to be a part of his kingdom. God worked then, and God works now. He is not absent. He is here. He is involved and present and interested in us. Thank you, God, for being present. Your presence is comforting, and in you, we have our hope.

Isaiah 49:1 says, "Before I was born the LORD called me; from my birth he has made mention of my name."

God knows us. He loves us. He formed us. He calls us by name, and this is comforting, so comforting. Especially in times of trial.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Kara

I am Kara Poe Alexander. I began this blog to read the Bible anew, with fresh eyes and an open mind. I hope to grow closer to God, to learn how these ancient stories are still relevant today, and to develop a spiritual discipline of Bible study.