Loyalty (for later)

Day 50: Ruth 1

I have been sick in bed for three days now, and so, for today, let's suffice it to say that I read the first chapter of Ruth. Ruth decides to go with Naomi and remain loyal to her. I'm thinking here about an entire post on loyalty, but I don't have the energy or the brainpower to think it or write it. Maybe I'll come back to it later.

Please forgive me, dear reader, for today's post and yesterday's too. Hopefully, I'll be feeling better soon.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Kara

I am Kara Poe Alexander. I began this blog to read the Bible anew, with fresh eyes and an open mind. I hope to grow closer to God, to learn how these ancient stories are still relevant today, and to develop a spiritual discipline of Bible study.